I don't know which sister's idea it was (I assume one of the oldest two) but I remember it being presented to us younger siblings. Since Mom worked nights at the time we kids would help by reversing our days and nights. On the given night I remember we tried to clean the house and do all the chores. I have no idea where Dad was. I remember that is was kinda cool being up so late and I remember vacuuming the stairways. Of course, we all crashed way before morning came and slept in late - never to make another attempt at reversing our days and nights.
Am I totally off in this? Maybe we were just helping mom by doing all the cleaning at night for her so it was done when she got home? Where was dad?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment