Monday, October 19, 2009

Leaf/Ice Houses

I can't decide which season is my favorite anymore. Growing up, I would say it had to be Fall. The weather started cooling off, the leaves started falling, and school would be starting. I loved that feeling. We used to have to rake all the leaves in our ginormous yard and bagged them all together as a family. I also remember playing in the piles of leaves. One year us younger siblings created a leaf house of wandering paths and rooms in our backyard. Come to think of it, we did the same thing on the ice one year with the snow we shoveled. We made fun little mazes that connected all over the place and bedrooms and so on. Molly - being the ultimate overachiever in all thing house even shaped perfume bottles out of the snow which froze overnight. We would skate in and out, all around in our snow house on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment