As many of us know, Molly loves frosting. Don't get me wrong, most of us
like or
enjoy frosting but Molly loved(s) frosting. Kali was always up for making us sugar cookies to decorate at Christmastime. Here are Molly and I decorating semi-burnt cookies with frosting that I am sure we colored ourselves. But the story doesn't end here. Trust me, just mention "snowman cookie" to Molly and she'll know what I am referring to. It was only snowman cookie that was decorated with about two inches of frosting. (I can't tell if said cookie is at the bottom of the picture. Suffice it to say it still needed an inch more of frosting on it.) If memory serves me correctly Brigham ended up getting sick for some reason and we had to go get medicine for him so we left the cookies on the kitchen counter. When we returned, said snowman cookie was gone. I think Flash was sick later that evening. Or was that what made Brigham sick? I don't recall which one of them got a hold of that cookie but I do remember that it disappeared.

Some noteworthy observations about this picture:
1) Awesome Tupperware containers with lids in brown, orange and harvest gold.
2) My incredible sweatshirt didn't make me look puffy, it was actually reversible but made of double-puff fabric. I loved it with all the stars on it and wearing it with purple stretch pants.
3) Notice that the kitchen table has stuff on the end of it. Surprise surprise. This is for another post but we all know the issue with the stuff on the kitchen table.
No comments:
Post a Comment